May 8, 2006

a letter to tangjun

Hi tangjun,

You suggest me if I want to have a bright future and a better life, I should work hard and make a plan, I am very thankful for your comment, I do alwalys think about the question of how to change my fate, I don't feel satisfation of my current life, It is not a matter of hard work, I don't mind hard work if I can work at day time every day and do the job I like, It is a matter of dislike being a nurse, I don't think you can understand the reason as long as you are still a postgraduate student in FuDang university and not major in medical.

I am not the only nurse who wish to switch job, when you seach the internet for nurse, you will find out many news about lots of nurses quit their job every year.

I have seached the internet sometimes to find if there any job vacancy which is suitable for me, but can't find one, most of the recruitments want young, experienced, and at least bachelor degree. It is depress me! I haven't got one of them, I am old(actually not too old, but is still old for them), non-experienced except in the nursing field, and haven't the related diploma.

In the movie "Brokeback Mountain", Del Mar said to Jack Twist, "if you can't fix it, you've got to stand it". I think sometimes we should take this attitude, I have to adjust my new life if I can't change it, otherwise I will live in misery all the time.

Of course I will still make plan for my future life and try my best to achieve my goal while I am standing my current life.

Sarah

0 comments: