May 23, 2006

some custom I have found for local people of Fusha (a town of Zhongshan)

After living and working in Fusha for half a year, I found some custom of local people.

The corpse won't keep in the reposing room while a local people died. The family memember will take the corpse back to home immidately after died.

The wedding reception will not process in the restaurant. Most of the wedding is held in the courtyard of their house. Even some wedding reception is held in the roadside if there are no courtyard. One day, a wedding was held in the lane which is in front of my apartment building. A man smiled to me and said "Hi, lady, would you like eating here?" I said "Thanks". I didn't know the man and never met him before.

If a memember of the family is ill, the hold family memember will company his or her to hospital. So sometimes you see there are lots of people outside of doctor's office, you think there are lots of patience are waitting. Actually, there is only one patience waiting for the doctor.

0 comments: