May 15, 2006

mother's day

This is an article which I should write yesterday, but I didn't have time,I worked at night, slept at daytime, so I Just have time to write this article at the next day of mother's day, it is not too late.

Mother's Day is a time of commemoration and celebration for Mom.

Mom is the grestest person in the world, mom creat our life, without mom, we couldn't have the chance to experience the happyness and bitterness that life give us.

Thanks to mom, since the day we come to the world, we become the world of mom's, she do everything for us without any complianing

When we grow up, we leave mom to begin our own life, maybe we are very busy in work, neglect the feeling of mom's, but don't forget to make a phone call to our mom and say to her "happy mother's day"!

I have called my mother last night and said happy mother's day to her. She was very happy when she heard voice from me.

0 comments: