May 29, 2006
I am scared by dogs
The dogs I mention here are big and fierce instead of tiny, cute and tame one. I afraid of them. There is at least one dog in every house of the alley where is the shortcut for me to the market from my home. The villiager breed the dog to prevent the thieves so that guarding their property. I am so scare of the dogs when everytime I through the alley to market, I am afraid they would give me a bite behind. They stared and barked at me and even sometimes followed me when I passed by. I couldn't run fast, cos I know from my childhood experienced that if you run fast the dog will run after you because they think you are a dangerous person. So if walk slowly and don't notice them at all, they will run away after follow you for a few step, because they know you don't threaten to their master.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment