It was raining heavily last night. There was an serious traffic accident happened. A motorcycle crashed into a big truck. The father which was in the back seat of the motorcycle got head injury, and was coma immediately. The son which was the driver of the motorcycle still conscious of what happened, he called ambulance at once, the ambulance rushed to there as quickly as they could. But unfortunately the father still couldn't through, he was died after one hour in hosptial.
Maybe they were back to home for dinner, maybe they went to visit relatives. They didn't know what would waiting for them. Sometimes I am so scare of dead after seeing so many people died. I couldn't sleep well for several days when seeing someone died. His or her face will sometimes appear in my mind. you will never understand the feeling when a patience still alive in the minuite and died afterwards. He even haven't got the chance to say the last words to his family and friend.
I think we should Make everyday life more meaningful, you will never know what happen tomorrow
May 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment