I have added three classmates of my elementary school in my QQ. We have lost contact for almost 16 years. One sent me him picture. I won't recognise him if he didn't tell me that was him. He looks totally difference from his boyhood. All of the three classmates studied in first-rate middle school of our city, but I just studied in general middle school. I don't mean I was a lazy student, I studied very hard. But the problem was that I always behaved bad in every important exam (except English) and got low total score. It was the only way to estimate a student's ability at that time in. I wonder if there are some significant changes of education method nowadays.
It is no doubt that they have a good job. A good school means you will have more chance for further education and then a better life. Though it is not for certain. I prefer believeing success is through nothing but your effort. But still many parents spend lots of money to send their children to best school (most of them are noble schools) regardless their children's will.
May 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment