Sep 29, 2010

My husband's saving plan

My husband told me his saving plan tonight that he will save money to buy a laptop computer(about 4000 yuan) and a digital camera (about 5000 yuan) as my present before he gruadate. I asked him how much money he had saved, he said he had no money in his bank account right now.because he will go to nangchang Jianxi province on Oct 2th to celebrate the tenth anniversary of classmate reunion after graduation. It will cost him almost his savings. he only has 1700 yuan per month as a student. if he worked in the operation room, the hospital will afford lunch for everyone who is in the OR. but now he is in laboratory, he has to pay money for lunch by himself. It will make him save less money. I told him that he could borrow money from me, and buy a laptop computer to me first, because I can't wait so long. but he said the meanning is defferent. Haha, what I should do is keep patience and wait until he saves enough money to buy a laptop computer for me. it probabley will take seven monthes.

0 comments: