I have given my blog address to my pen pal who is an indian. So I should write blog in english, otherwise, he won't understand what I have written about. But I am a little bit doubt that he has spare time to read it. Because he has four companies to manage. It will be very busy for him.
A few days ago, we met online, and chatted for a while. He said he wantted to extent his business in China, and invitted me as interpreter. I do believe his sincerity. But I couldn't accept it. Because I have my husband and son in here, I couldn't leave them for my personal sake and go to northern China. It is too for away from home. the most important reason is, my son couldn't grow up without mom's companion. If I am ten years younger, I will accepte the challenge without hesitate.
Sep 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment