Oct 1, 2010

National holiday

Today is national holiday of our country. Many citizens will have seven days off from 1st to 7th. But it is not for people who work in the hospital such as me. From the first day I worked in the hospital as a nurse, I know that I will sacrifice all of festival holiday to patients unless I change a career which is always been my goal. Fortunately, I never had night shift in the eve of new year and the night of mid-autumn festival which is important for family members reunion in China.

Actually I don't mind work today. Because my husband won't be back during the holiday, he just left yesterday afternoon. And the other reason is that it will be crowded everywhere. I don't think it is a good time to go out whatever for shopping or travel. It is jam wherever you go. If I have a travel plan, I won't choose public holiday. I am the kind of person who like peaceful place.

0 comments: