Jul 6, 2006
No MSF suport section in China
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international medical humanitarian organisation that provides emergency medical assistance to populations in danger. MSF currently works in more than 80 countries for victims of armed conflicts, epidemics, and natural and man-made disasters. But there has no MSF support section in China. Are we too busy to care about ourself and ignore the need of people from other country? As a nurse, I want to join some international organisation and I will love to do so. because I am tired of the atmosphere of Chinese hopsital which don’t run for patients sake but for money. I read one unhappy news when I seach the internet to find information about doctor with border. It is about MSF has found the door firmly shut by the provincial authorities while After four years of seeking permission to bring AIDS treatment to Henan province China. Why we refuse help from outside and refuse to help too?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment