Jul 20, 2006
no skyscraper
My husband’s classmate told us that he wouldn’t work in my little town. The reason is not about salary. He said ” There are even not buildings over ten stories. How can I work in here as I have lived in big city for several years? “ What he had said depress us. But I know exactly his feeling about here. I was also feel disappointed no less than him when I came here first time. The different is I don’t mind whether there are many skyscapers. What I don’t like is the environment of nature. There are factories around the town. The air and water have been polluted badly. You will smell an unhappy odor when you pass the road. The water of small river is dark as black ink. Why the goverment do not pay attention at the environment pollution prevention while seeking ways for economic development?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment