Jul 12, 2006
I am gonna lose a friend
Mandy and I have been best friend for six years. We knew each other in the same department in the same hospital. She was a nurse but quitted her job two years ago and work in a company in Guangzhou as a secretary. I went to Guangzhou recently and told her before I went there. After I arrived and done my own things. I called her out but she refused just because she was having fun with her co-workers and no time to meet me. I was so disappointed. We haven’t seen each other for half a year and only keep in contact via E-mail. Doesn’t it important to be with co-workers whom she will see everyday than to meet a good friend? If I was her. I won’t do so. It seems like she didn’t cherish our friendship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment