Jun 24, 2006

tired for night shift

I worked at night these two todays. I felt very tired for this turn’s night shift. My head was so painful and faint that I even wantted to remove my head from body. The worst of all, I had to work. Many patients came to ER that night. So I just got a few chance to sit down and had a short rest. I craved my bed badly. Fortunatly, a nurse student worked with me together that night, She helped me a lot. But she is a newly practise nurse student. There were still many things she didn’t know how to do. So I had to keep an eye on her. Any mistake would be my responsibility. After slept for a whole day, I regain energy somewhat. When will be the end of night shift in my life? I know as long as I am a nurse I will suffer night shift until I am 45 years old.

0 comments: