Oct 13, 2006
surprising news
I've just got a surprising news from my friend who is my ex-coworker. he told me Doctor Tang have married with Nurse Huang. It surprised us. Tang is only 30 years old, work in the medical ward. Huang is in the same department with him. I heard of Huang had divorced last time I went back to Shaoguan. She is several years elder than him. Divorced and have a child. and he is young, single. he just graduated from college in 2001. I think everybody will be surprised when they hear the news. They are not a match couple in many people's eye. I guess because they are working in the same department, and got lots of chances to know each other. especially both of them all in the night duty. then they fell in love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment