I don't know how other couple's marriage life like. My husband and I have quarrelled since we fell in love. We have nothing in common. he likes attacking whatever I say. The trouble is I never bending to him. So we aften quarrel severely. it hurt each other badly.
We met one of his classmate in the eve of mid-autumn festival. He will be getting married this year. But he is upset with the same problem as us too. His future wife doesn't like sport and just like staying at home watching TV, but he likes outdoor activities. He said once she forced her future-wife to climbed the baiyun mountain with him, but she kept complaining. she was jealous when he was eatting outside with one of his female colleague. Now, she is in Shanghai with her tutor for three monthes. (she is a master student, and he is just graduated for doctor degree). I guess he will feel freedom and have enough time to re-consider whether they should married.
Oct 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment