Jun 6, 2006

I have to clean my house

Two of my husband’s classmates from Shanghai will visit us tomorrow. They are husband and wife. The wife is studying for master degree in Shanghai Second Medical University, and the husband wanna find a job in the pearl river delta district. This will be the first time my husband’s classmate visit us since we switched our job in here. I feel a kind of ashamed that we have chosen the little hosptial to work for the higher salary than previous hospital.

I am a slack wife, My home is in a mess. But I want to give a good impression to them. They will think I am a duty wife (actually I am not ) . Haha, I have to do my housework today. What a tiresome work!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read that post. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more soon.

Anonymous said...

my God, i thought you were going to chip in with some decisive insght at the end there, not leave it with ‘we leave it to you to decide’.