I asked my parents went to the central kindergarten of FuSha with my son this afternoon. In order to check whether my son like there or not. It turn out he loves kindergarten very much. As soon as he got there, he brought a desk sitting together with the kids and learned songs follow the teacher. He even didn't want to leave. Finally, my father had to take him home ignoring how crying he was!
It charge us 490 yuan this time. including a little schoolbag, a bedquilt, a suit of school uniform. and the 保教费(don't know how to express in English, anyone who know both Chinese and English please tell me how to translate it) is 292 Yuan, it begin from tomorrow and end in the end of this month. I think it is a little bit expensive for such kindergarten.
I hope the teachers don't disappointted me. I wish my son feel happy with the new life there . Let's see how is going tomorrow.
Nov 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment