Nov 10, 2010
Exhausted
I think I only slept three hours last night on the train. My son has kept crying for almost an hour in the midnight and woke up the passengers in the same compartment. Some of them came to us and asked what was wrong with my son, I said it was nothing wrong, he just didn't adjust sleeping on the train and wanted to get off the train. We felt very sorry for wake up others. My husband and i had tried every method we could think to comfort him but it didn't work. Then we were outrage, even wanted to throw him out of the window if it was open. Finally, he fell asleep again, maybe he was tired after a long crying. We felt exhausting. The train reached the GuangZhou east railway station at 6.50AM in the morning. We went back home at 9.15AM by commuter bus. The trip was end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment