Dec 3, 2006

a friend's blog

One of my friend just created his blog yesterday, He decided writting english blog everyday to improve his writting skill. He wrote in his blog of today. He said because his blog's title is living story That we look like the counterpart Clinton and Hillary. Because Clinton has a autobiography which the title is my life while his wife has a autobiography which name living story. It is so funny when I am reading what he has written. I am so pleasure too. I know he looks me as his good friend from the article he wrote.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi,Sara, i am James, glad to read your article. once i start to write my own blog, i am determined to keep doing it, but i think i am getting mad at the "beta.blogger.com", i always cann't get on it at my will. it frustrates me a lot. so i decide to create another one at another site. i choose Sina.com, though it is a chinese website, it doesn't matter, do you think so? my new site is http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/4b9989ab010005vo welcome to visit my site!

Edifier said...

Hi Sarah, my blog has opened, but I did not update it these days. Next semester will be fine, because I will apply for Internet service in my apartment.

Please tell me whether you got this message.

Thank you.

Edifier said...

I had a good feeling last night. You have to know, I was about to have sex with a balck girl because she want to give me a ride to my apartment. Haha, that is strange. However, I kept myself from making love.

How great I am.

^-^

Edifier said...

Safety? That is a problem, because I did not have condom. Yes, I do not want any disease.