Aug 5, 2006
the feeling of a mother loss her daughter
I was on duty last night. A women which is only 28 year-old crashed by herself when she was driving a motorcycle. She didn’t feel uncomfortable, so she came back home without checking her body in hopsptial. And only about four hours later she became coma. Her family called 120 immediatly. But she already stopped breathing and heart stopped beating when the ambulance took her to the emergency room. We couldn’t save her life after the emergency treatment. The family member outside was grief when the news came to them espically the mother. She cried out very loudly with a very sad and shrill tone. I felt my tears also falling down when I heard her crying even I have experienced so many time of such situation. From last night, I know what ever difficultes we have, We should alive and couldn’t cho0se suicide. Because maybe you have a extrication after died but leave your mother live in bitterness all rest of her life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment