Aug 2, 2006
facing problem in a positive way
I am suffering a disease right now. although it is not too serious and I won't die of it. but I am stil a psychology and financial burden to my husband. That is what the article I have wrote yesterday about. Atually I don’t want to mention it in here. My husband and I had a heart to heart talk last night. He told me that he wouldn’t let me go whatever illness or poverty. He will take care of me for a life long and conquer all of the obstacles together. Just a few days ago, I still thought I was an unlucky person. but now I have a different attitude toward life. I am the lucky one as long as I am still alive. There are lots of people died of nature disaster, war, disease, man made accident everyday, even every minutes. So I am lucky because I live in a country which is safe for living, I suffer a lifelong disease but I won’t die of it. Compare with person who suffer from cancer and disable, My situation is just a piece of cake. No matter what kinds of obstacles ahead of me. I won’t escape, cause it couldn’t solve the problem and only make things worse. Facing it bravely. It is storming severely. but it won’t last long time. tomorrow will be sunshine again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment