Aug 26, 2010

my coworker

There are only two nurses and a worker in my department.  The other nurse has a bad temper, maybe it is caused by the period of  menopause. She is about forty years old, she will be exasperated if you have defferent point of view and defferent work method. So I usually do what she likes me to do, although I don't quite agree her working style. She used to be my good friend . but our friendship has changed since I worked with her in the same department. I found she has many flaws, and the most  intolerable thing is she ofter talking bad words about me when I am not at work.  After that, I don't regard her as my good friend anymore.
 
It's distance that makes beautiful. I think she and I will be good friend still if we don't work together.

0 comments: