I went to the dentistry to check if there has something I should do a few days ago. The dentist asked me to take the toothdrill to sterilize. after a while, he found out there had no other sterilized toothdrill left. So he took back the unsterilized toothdrill and used it to drill a hole in the patient's teeth. I knew it was a easy way to transmit disease such as HIV, HBV. I told my head nurse but she didn't care. She said the Doctor Li always did so. I don't want anyone suffer any kind of disease only because he once went to the dentist and the dentist used an unsterilized equipment. It will cause him or her a life time battle against illness. I knew exactly how painful when suffer incurable disease.
看牙齿一定要到大医院去,我们医院的牙钻钻头一直以来都是用酒精浸泡了就用了,根本达不到灭菌的要求,后来要检查把我叫去牙科临时做一下牙科护士,因为要求是要有的,我就建议牙科医生把钻头拿去高压灭菌。谁知道我不在的时候又这样不合要求了,简直是害了病人。
Feb 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Great work.
Post a Comment