We finally passed all the checking and touched the land of Macao. There is a bus station just outside the Barrier Gate. But you should exchange some Macao coin first. After exchange Macao money in the bank of nearby, we took the bus towards St. Paul's Ruins. We are not christian. So we were not very intersted. Actually most of the sightseeing place Macao is Museum, Church, Temple.
We bought three bottles of external use medicine, some Olay face cleaner, Dove body wash and Shampoo. They are more cheaper than in the shop of mainland compare the same brand and they are manufacture abroad.
Legal Gamble is another factor attract people come here. We went to the PuJin--a famous hotel of Macao. This was my first time watching people gamble. My husband wantted to try. But I didn't allow him. Because I knew we would loss and everyone did. I saw a man from mainland has at least 100 thousand jeton at his hand. and he gambled 5 thousand jeton everytime. I just wonder why there are many people live in the poverty in China while some pople can spend their money which will be ten years hard work of a peasant to gamble. they feel nothing when loss.
Sep 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
如果能挂上照片就更好了,旅途很愉快吧,偶只能在这眼巴巴的羡慕了,呵呵...
wow, sarah, i feel so excited u put me in ur friendly links. u r such a kind lady. thanx very much.
hope we may become blog pals. i will visit ur blog regularly.
---xyyx
Post a Comment